SSH console access is available as an experimental feature. To connect, please use these settings in your favorite SSH client, such as PuTTY:
- Server: ssh.yourregion.entrecloud.io (e.g. ssh.us-east-1.entrecloud.io)
- Port: 22
- Protocol: SFTP or SCP
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: your Entrecloud password (or alternatively you can set up SSH keys in the Entrecloud App)
However, keep in mind that the SSH access has some limitations:
- The SSH console access is only intended for maintaining your site. Using it for automated, CPU or memory intensive processes is not allowed.
- You cannot leave scripts running after you quit the console. The system will automatically stop your process if you close the connection.
- SSH agent forwarding is not possible yet.
- MySQL access is not possible yet.